Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

    TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and it does not look like she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is hot and fresh this morning. No smoothie today but I will be having a nice refreshing salad in it's place. Don't worry a smoothie will be in order for tomorrow morning,smile!

     Elise and I went to see the movie "White House Down". It was very good and loaded with lots of action and funny jokes. After the movie I accompanied Elise while she ran some errands.

     We returned home and Elise prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner. Very good! We got it all down with a few Rum and Cokes, yeah! We watched a DVD that was very good and tended to lean on the religious side of things in the rural south. A test of faith movie if you will.

     Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here this afternoon. Yes, the shufflers and bidders are back in business, and so am I. So lookout you bidders because the car sales will begin at the next game. I am giving them a break today so I can see what I will have to work with. So bridge junkies get your taxi money ready or your  bus passes in hand so you can get back home. I have missed you for sure. I have even missed the wheelchair lady. I wonder if she is still around? At our last meeting she had upgraded to a Rascal scooter. If you are still around all I can say is "Bring It".

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and a better tomorrow. I will try to get the pics posted later this morning from our New Mexico trip.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine,you are being too quite. Are you OK?

Jane and John, see you this evening?

Shoo and Stu, see you too!

Flo and John, have a great day.

Herman, enjoy Charlotte.

Monna, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am great. Just saving my energy for our Wizard Fest next week. Can't waste any brain or shuffling power!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...