Monday, September 9, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your Monday? Things went pretty good for a Monday around these parts, smile!

Chris and I rested and we watched TV for most of the day. My barbecued chicken came out perfect and I did not indulge in devouring it. Well, to be honest I ate one of the wings and it was delicious. I could no help myself, so don't hate, smile!

Elise prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes with bacon in it, tomatoes and baby carrots. It was great.

I hope that we get more rain during the night. There is something about the sound of rain to aid you in getting a good nights sleep.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice this evening. Have a wonderful night.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great evening.

Loraine, I am ready for you without a doubt. Bring it!

Jane and John, sleep well! Sleep, smile!

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Barbara, have a good night!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ah ha! You have thrown down the gauntlet!(I love a challenge!)

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...