Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!          
Elise and the guys.

OK, who's hiding the Jack?

Marv and Bobby in the kitchen.

Speed it up says Nicolette.

Let's eat!

Now we know where the Jack went!

Two many cooks in the kitchen.

I found the Jack!


Mood: Blissful!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:50am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning she will be caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is made from freshly ground French Roast beans. No smoothie today due to Elise and I are going out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection". I maybe saying pancakes please!

    We had a very,very nice evening at Bobby's house last night. I have to tell you that Bobby and Marv put out a spread that was excellent. 

   We started off with an assortment of finger foods and Jack and Coke. Marv was drinking white wine.

    It was Bobby, Marv, Nicolette, Elise and I. Marv is one of the caregivers for Chris, and he is also a chef. His skills were on the one last night.

    We had salad, shrimp and veggies on skewers, wild rice, grilles Red Snapper, toasted french bread, and for dessert Bobby made a strawberry mousse with chocolate squares and biscottie. We were downing  Jack at a good pace let me tell you.

    After dinner we played a hand of "Wizard" I was kicking butte let me tell you. Then I hit the wall and got burned. Marv didn't want to play at first but we persuaded him to do so. Well, you guessed it Marv became the "Wizard".

    It was a good time indeed. We hope that Bobby makes it to his early tennis game this morning.

     Elise and I are going to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We are going to the "Loft" to see "Short Term 12" it was recommended by Jane and John.

      Well, I had better get ready for breakfast. Have a good Sunday!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, be good.

Bobby,thank you for a wonderful evening! 

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...