Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It was a restful one here. Chris's wheelchair appointment went very well. We are waiting for the parts to arrive to make the repairs that are needed.

I am having a bout of stomach problems today and right now and I have no idea how I got this. I hope that it stops soon.

Elise prepared corn on the cob,little potatoes, fried corn, tomatoes, and cottage cheese. It was delicious. We watched a few episodes of "West Wing" and Chris watched with us.

Elise is in her office and I am caring for Chris this evening. Tomorrow I will post pics of Chris and his best friend John on the blog. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night.
Cheers..Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...