Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It is still a bit warm out this evening and the wind is blowing things around. It has been a very relaxed day and Chris enjoyed his company. I will go into more detail about it tomorrow with pictures.

Elise prepared a nice soup for dinner this evening. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson
Women's Chorus practice.


We are still basking in our DDC win and I guess we will be for a few more days. Cha Ching! Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, thank you. We had a very nice time at the DDC. 

Jane and John, I am still Gin Rummy challenged.

Mary and Bob, are you back online yet?

Shoo and Stu, get ready!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Gin Rummy?? Did you say Gin Rummy?? Are you talking about what I think you're talking about???

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...