Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! What is going on? I started the day off at 5:15am, yes that is what I said, smile! I am caring for Chris and Elise popped up like a pop-tart as well at 5:15am. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is made from freshly ground Kona beans and my cup runneth over. I will make a smoothie a little bit later this morning. I have a couple of errands to take care to include another trip to DM to pick up some more Jack Daniels that is on sale. Just cannot pass that up, can you feel me?

    We got rained on good during the night and I missed a chance to streak through it. Oh well, maybe today, eh? Smile! Jane and Loraine, care to join me?

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Well, I had better get busy and get this Tricky Tuesday moving along. Have a great day.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, start your countdown to loser-ville!

Jane and John, have a good one. Hey gin rummy did not cause me to get up late so don't go there.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, what's up?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I looked up my Karma and it said I was on my way to Winnersville.And, of course, Karma never lies. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...