Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!   
Professional Gin Rummy Players!


Wowed! At Gin Rummy!

Gin Rummy deprived!


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: What You See Is What You Get!

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she will not be making that move anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is working nicely and I will prepare a banana, strawberry smoothie post haste! Well, the Marathon Bridge game was a good one for Elise and her partner Lila. They came in first place and that made them very happy.

    I was not happy at all because none of the bidders cars made the cut for my car selling endeavor. I was really disappointed and so was Chris. Maybe the inventory will get better at the next game, eh?

    I have to tell you we got rained on big time yesterday afternoon. Now this rain is what I remember about our monsoon season. It was great! I even had to streak through it and it felt refreshing. I was on the lookout though for the Wheelchair/Scooter lady just in case she popped up to try to run me over. Smile! A good shot of Jack brings out the beast in some people.

    Marv cared for Chris last night and that freed us up to meet with the crew at "Claim Jumpers". The crew consisted of us, Jane and John, Stu and Shoo.We had a grand evening filled with outstanding Happy Hour food, great drinks, and loads of laughs.

    I had two lemon drop martini's and they were delicious.We are looking forward to doing this again, and again. So much fun! Thank you Crew!

    Elise and I are going to the "Crossroads" this evening after Rosie arrives to see a movie that we have been waiting to see for a while. Jane and John have already seen it and said it is a good one.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled. Bobby will be here this morning to care for him.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good weekend.

Loraine, how are you? Wish you and Jim were there last night!

Shoo, Stu, Jane, John, have a good day. Was hoping to play a game of Gin Rummy last night but it was not to be. My partner was building log cabins instead, so no Rummy for me. I knew I should have had that third martini, smile!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Rosie, it was good to hear from you. Any plans for the weekend in Melbourne? 

    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...