Friday, August 2, 2013

Howdy!!

Howdy!

What are you up to? I am taking it slow and easy for the most part this morning? Here are a few more pics from our San Francisco trip. Enjoy!

Later...Jessie


View out of our window

Elise checking the map in the Castro District

Downhill to the Castro

One of shops in the Castro

The sign says it all,eh?

Some Castro residents

Bobby walking the Castro

Elise is Haight Ashbury

Bar in Ashbury. The bartender is a Uof A grad. Go Cats!

Me chillin' with a Jack in the Castro

Elise and Bobby in a Ashbury bar

Elise in Little Italy. She was so impressed with me that she came back to Tucson  with me. Viva! Italia!

Me in Little Italy speaking my Italian.

Elise likes the Ashbury murals

Ashbury bar

Mural in Ashbury

Check out that bottle of Chianti


Bobby knocked out for the count!

1 comment:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...