Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Looking For A New Love by Jody Watley

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is half in her cave entrance and half out. Can you picture that? Smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will be preparing a banana, peanut butter, and whey smoothie shortly. We got  little bit of rain last night that is always needed here in the desert of Tucson. We want more!

    I am caring for Chris this morning due to Angelica will be away for two weeks to visit her family. I have no plans for today at all, so I will be trying to relax as much as I can.

    We are preparing for our trip to New Mexico. The plan is to leave on Friday and return on Monday. We will be up in the mountains with Nancy and Jeff. They own property there and if you recall Elise and I helped to build their home there many years ago.

    The problem with going there is that we will not have any phone service and that is a major concern with all that has taken place over the last few days. We will see how it all works out if it does.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine,be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Flo and John, how are you?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Bobby, what is up?

Monna, how is everyone?

Olivia, how are you doing?

Sis,what is new in the GA?

    

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Always careful - to a certain degree.(=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...