Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, this Monday is almost over. How was yours? I tried to take it slow and easy for the most part today.

After Elise returned home, I left to have some routine services done on the Kia Sport. Oil change, injectors cleaned and a transmission service as well. 

Elise prepared pancakes and sausages for dinner with plenty of coffee. We watched a couple of episodes of "The Big C".

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her desktop. We  hope that you day was a good one. I want to thank everyone for the calls, emails, cards and gifts that Chris received for his birthday yesterday. He had a very,very good b-day.

Well, I had better get to work. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.......Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Loraine, yes I know for a fact that you have that special power to prevent extra "Wizard" practice and play, but that will not help you at all.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy your trip chat at you when you get back.

Jane and John, you two are bad, but we love you very much.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Ross and Denise, have a good night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So do we get pictures of Chris's birthday celebration?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...