Monday, August 5, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood:Relaxed!

Music listening to: Smooth Operator by Sade'

    It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will be making myself a banana, chocolate smoothie soon. It is cloudy this morning and we are being sprinkled on. Maybe this will turn into something today, eh?

     I have no plans for today as of yet. Chris is enjoying his new "Bose Wave Stereo" it has a great sound. Elise and I went to see the movie "2 Guns" last night and it is very good. It is loaded with action, chases, and car crashes. It was the number 1 movie at the box office over the weekend. Paula Patton is some real eye candy let me tell you, and I know candy when I see it. Huge smile!!

     I will post a few more pictures for our trip to San Francisco later this morning. Have a good Monday if you can.

     Hey our niece Sara won the Gold in the hammer throw in Ireland. Go Sara!

Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, what's up for this week?

Jane and John have a good one.

Monna, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Ross and Denise,have a good day.

Rosie,what is new in Melbourne?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I think I'll enjoy life this week. How about you?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...