Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday!! Cha Ching!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cha Ching!

Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and no smoothie today due to we are meeting our daughter Kim at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning.

     We are still recouping from our trip to San Francisco so I am still a bit behind on catching up on things. So bear with me I will be up to date soon. We had a great time in the city by the bay.

      Elise and I are going to go to the movies this evening at the El Con Mall. Elise and I went to the DDC last night, we haven't been there in quite a while. We have lost quite a few perks this month and that is not a good thing.

      We ate dinner at the buffet at the DDC, and it is always good and you can eat as much as you want. We also downed several Jack and Cokes while we played the slots.

      Well, the slots were good to us and we "Cha Chinged" all the way to the cashier. It was a great night of slot pulling at the DDC. Cha Ching!

      Well,I had better check on Chris and get ready to get my grub on at the "Egg Connection". Have a good Sunday!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.

Loraine, are you back yet?

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, how are things down under?

Margaret, I am glad that you Elise and Susie had a good lunch at Village Inn yesterday. Thank you for following our blog. We hope that you enjoy it?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

We are back too. We had a great time and the weather and forests were beautiful!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...