Friday, July 5, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Exhausted, tired!

Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she may be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is fresh and hot and I need about a gallon of it. My orange smoothie is in the fridge chilling. I am totally exhausted this morning due to another night of not sleeping well. I was up late with Chris due to he was not sleeping as well. The dogs were giving me fits because of the fireworks and that was no fun. Chris has not been feeling well for the last couple of days. I hope that he feels better today. I need some sleep.

      Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to spend the evening with Dena and Bucky. We will be  playing a round of "Wizard". Tomorrow evening we are hosting a a game of "Mahjongg". We are going to crush Shoo and Stu. Cha Ching

     We received some bad news yesterday. One of my oldest  epals brother passed away suddenly on Tuesday. We send out our condolences and prayers to the family.

      Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and stay safe. Wow, I am nodding off right now, zzzzzz!
Later.....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, get it is too late to get ready now!

Flo and John,be careful.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...