Monday, July 29, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!      
We escaped Alcatraz!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I've Got A Crush On You

    It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave his morning, but Idon'
think that she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon,smile. Susie is counting those zzzzz's as well. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my orange, and vanilla yogurt smoothie is delicious. It was a hot one here in Tucson yesterday and I bet that today will be even hotter.

     Elise and I saw the movie "Fruitvale Station" last night and I have to tell you it is a very,very powerful movie. We would recommend it to everyone.

      I am still playing catch up but I am almost back to where I should be. We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" yesterday with Susie, Shelia, and good friend from Douglas. Our daughter Kim did not make it due to she had an alarm clock problem. I told her that she has a spanking coming and she will have to spend some time-out when we see her next, smile!

      We hope that your day Monday will be a good one for you. Stay safe, sound,happy and healthy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, welcome back home. Missed you.

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Flo and John, what is new.

Carol, welcome back.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Monna, how are you?

Olivia, stay safe.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great picture! Did you do all the fun things in San Fran? How about a female impersonator show? Did you find one?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...