Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Worried, concerned!

Music listening to: Genie In A Bottle

   It' s a Tricky Tuesday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so she will be up soon and on her way to the pool. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is hot and fresh this morning. My strawberry smoothie is nice and thick and calling my name. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

    Chris has a doctor's appointment this afternoon to see how he is doing. Other than that I have no plans for today. It is sprinkling just a little bit right now. Just enough to dirty up the car windshields.

     Well, I had better get to it. I have my lecture today but I am not sure if I will be able to listen to it today. Have a great day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu,be careful.

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Mary it was good to hear from you this morning. 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sure hope Chris is doing better.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...