Saturday, July 13, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!    
Elise at Cody's.

Bobby and Lila at Cody's

Well, we had a good round of Mahjongg. Bobby won two games, Elise won one game, and I won zip. It was all fun though. I will blame my loss on one to many Long Island Iced Teas. Elise is a tricky little devil!

We had a very nice time at Cody's Beef and Beans. The food was excellent and the company was divine. Lila had never been there before and I believe that she enjoyed the evening.

Elise has hit the sheets tom read already. I will follow suit after Rosemary's shift has ended. We hope that your day was a good one?

Night!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, just because it is the weekend does not mean you can misbehave.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy Cali.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Bobby hope you enjoyed the evening?

2 comments:

bobby said...

I Had A Blast And Lila Is A Sweetheart! It Was Also Nice To Win A Couple OF Games Of Mahjong To.....:)

Loraine said...

Are you making up new rules about misbehaving???

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...