Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, our day is just about done. How was yours? Elise and I went to the Loft to see the movie "Iceman" it was very good and based on a true story.

After dinner we played games on the "Wii". We are getting very rusty at some of them, but we will get our skills back. 

The day has ended for Elise, she has hit the sheets to read. I will follow suit after I check on Chris after Rosemary shift ends.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, have a great evening.

Jane and John, behave.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, sleep tight.

Olivia, good to hear from you as always.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

Rosie, what is new down under?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope Chris is doing better.

Sleep tight!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...