Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!     
I bet you cannot eat just one of these Rice Krispy Treats!


Mood: Krispied!

Music listening to: I Saw The Sign

     It's a Hump Day! What up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and mobile post haste. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good but a little salty this morning. I am going to have to check the RO system. My smoothie this morning is a banana, chocolate, peanut butter and whey. It is very  good and it has a kick to it. I love it!

    We did not get any rain yesterday or last night but we got plenty of wind during the night. We were under a dust storm warning and the advisory to stay indoors was being flashed over the TV and on our cell phones. I hope that we get some rain today.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have no plans for today and that is a good thing. "365 Days With Elise" is coming along nicely.

     Well,I had better see what trouble I can stir up. Have a good Humper and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, take your ear plugs out now, smile!

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, what is new?

Olivia, how are you?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...