Saturday, July 20, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Our day was spectacular, yes it was. Elise had to run a few errands this morning and so did I. I took my car to be washed and waxed, hoping that would spark the monsoon off today.

Well, my car is nice and clean and shiny. I have to tell you it rained buckets here in central Tucson. The fur-babies were running around barking saying "what is this". The backyard got flooded as well. Now this is the monsoon season I have come to enjoy!

Susie is out making her rounds and visitations today, but she will be back sometime this evening. Elise, Chris, and I watched a (B) movie titled " The Hobo with a Shotgun". I was silly, strange, sick, and we all loved it. During the movie Chris had an incident that Elise and I took care off.

Elise prepared catfish filet's, Tilapia filet's, and fries for dinner. It was delicious. We got it all down with a few rum and cokes.

Bobby arrived at 5:00pm to care for Chris instead of Rosemary. He enjoyed the fish dinner as well. Elise and I left for EL Con Mall to see the movie "Red2". It was great and well done. We would recommend it as a must see.

We returned home from the movies and Susie was back. She gave me a very nice gift that I will use for sure. Elise and Susie talked for a short while, and then Elise was ready to hit the sheets. I will follow suit I check on Chris and make a few entries to "365 Days With Elise".

We got a very nice email this evening from my epals Ross and Denise. They are going to meet us in Las Vegas in October. This email made our year. We are really looking forward to seeing them. They are from Sydney, Australia.


Well, we hope that your day has been a good one? Sleep well.
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, stay safe.

Jane and John, be good.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, did you get your care package?

Rosie, sorry I missed you on Skype this evening.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...