Sunday, July 14, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been another hot one and still no rain in sight. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

Elise, Chris, and I watched a few more episodes of "Orange is the new Black" on Netflix. It is very good.

Rosemary arrive to care for Chris. Elise and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "20 Feet From Stardom". It was very good and loaded with a lot of information that we had no idea about.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great night and sleep tight.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good night.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Flo and John, have a great upcoming week.

Bobby, you made the right choice. Stick to it, but be prepared for some return pleading and apologizing.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...