Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: I Miss You Much by Janet Jackson

    It's a Humper! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is made from freshly ground Kona beans and my Orange smoothie is in the fridge calling to me. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    I am on pins and needles waiting to see what today will bring. Elise is thinking about going to"Oregano's this evening for a bottle of red, a thin crust pizza, and a Bellini or two. We will see how the days progresses.

    The sun is shining bright, and we have clouds. Is it going to rain? Who knows! I think I will have to do a rain dance like I did last year during the monsoon season. I would run around in the backyard in the buff with the fur-babies to make it rain. Couldn't hurt,eh?

    Have a good day and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,enjoy the day.

Loraine, let's get ready to streak.

Jane and John, join Loraine and I please?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Rosie, down under glad that you enjoyed lunch out.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll get the sprinkler up and running.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...