Thursday, July 18, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!    
Papa John and Jane at Finis Landing!


Elise and Bobby at Finis Landing!

Jane chowing down at Finis Landing


Well, how was your day? We still are without rain. It is cloudy and windy right now at 9:30pm. It has been a pretty good day for us I must say.

Elise and I both got our errands taken care of. Elise and Chris got a massage from Donna as well. I am behind on "365 Days With Elise" but I will have it all caught up tomorrow morning for sure.

Rosemary arrived to care for Chris this afternoon. So that freed up Elise and I to go to the movies. We went to see "Grown Ups2" and we were all set to see it. We were in our seats, popcorn and drinks at the ready.

All of a sudden one of the employees came in and informed us that the movie was not going to be shown due to there was a water main leak in the theater. The whole theater was closed up for the day. We were given rain checks to watch any movie on our return.

So Elise and I went to BevMo and to pick up a few bottles of this and that. We picked up a bottle of Dewyer's 18 year old scotch to the tune of $64.00 dollars. It was my idea to buy this one because I haven't splurged like that in quite a while.
We got home and of course we had to have a shot of it. It is heavenly, man is it smooth.

Elise and I are watching a movie on DVD titled "The Ledge" it is a very good movie with a surprising ending. Wow! After the movie we were on our way to the foothills of Tucson.

We met up with Jane, Papa John, and Bobby at Finis Landing. The joint was poppin'. The food was very good and we had such a good time chowing down, throwing back a few drinks, and laughing so hard that our face hurt. A excellent evening, thank you guys.

We returned home and we finished up the movie "The Ledge. Elise is working on a crossword puzzle and I am watching TV.

Our guest Susie for Saudi Arabia will be here shortly. Her plane gets into Tucson at 10:30pm. She will get to our house at around midnight. Dew Drop Inn room #2 is all set and ready for her stay.

Well, I had better check on Chris. We hope that your evening was a pleasant one? 
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, have a good night.

Loraine and Jim,safe trip. Enjoy!

Jane and John, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Shoo and Stu,sleep well.

Flo and John, my rain dance may not work.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...