Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: In A Mood!

Music listening to: Shining Star by Earth, Wind,and Fire.

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my chocolate, banana, and whey smoothie is nice and thick and icy. It is so good.

     I don't have anything planned for today. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is 76 degrees right and we central Tucson dwellers still need rain.

    I am in a mood due to caregiver issues, medical supplier issues, and array of things that should not be. Typical, huh?

   Chris will be visited by his case manager this afternoon and he will be glad to see her so he can get his flirt on, smile!

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a good day.

Loraine,send that wet stuff our way today.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu,be careful.

Flo and John,have a great day.

Olivia,how are you doing?

Rory, what is new in Nevada?

Bobby,what is up for today?

Rosie, have a good day down under?

Sis,how are things in the GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I went outside, faced west, toward your house, and blew up into the clouds. Let me know if that works.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...