Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sluggish!

Music listening to:Disco Night by the Whispers

  It's the Weekend! What's up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is moving about. She will be up and heading for the pool very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice and hot and made from freshly ground Kona beans. My pineapple smoothie is in the fridge waiting on me. I may add a splash of rum to jump start my day. What do you think? Smile!

   Elise purchased some Texas catheters from Walgreen's yesterday.Hopefully they will last until Monday when his order is supposed to be delivered.

   Elise, Chris and I watched the movie "Wreck It Ralph" on DVD yesterday and it was pretty good for an animated film. We also watched a new series on Netflix. It is titled "Orange is the new Black". It is very good. We watched two episodes.

    Later in the evening Elise and I played games on the "Wii". We are still in need of more rain here in Central Tucson. We are going to go out for dinner this evening to "Cody's Beef and Bean". We will be joined by Lila one of the bidders and shufflers. You remember Lila right? She is one of the women that Elise will allow me to go on a date with, smile! It should be a fun evening.

    Elise wants to play "Mahjongg" this afternoon. I will see if I can fit it in for today. I have to listen to my class lecture that I am behind and get a few questions out to you for sure.

    Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a great weekend.
Later..............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, I know what is up with you two!

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Olivia, how are you?

Mary  and Bob,any thing planned for the weekend?

Flo and John,stay safe.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...