Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!      
Elise getting a chuckle from today's lecture questions.


How are you? I am good here in the valley of Tucson. It is still smoking hot! It looks like no rain for us today.

I have had a very nice day. I want to thank everyone who helped me with my course questions today. I enjoyed today's lecture because it placed me (us) in a Twilight Zone so to speak.

The questions were for the most part hypothetical, and futuristic, if you will. They had me reeling and I was grateful for the Jack Daniels, for sure.

The questions were answered in a huge range of reasoning and opinion. All answers were great, thank you again.

Elise, Chris, and I watched "House of Cards" and "Accused" on Netflix. "Accused" was excellent today with a very surprising ending. We enjoyed our breakfast for dinner. We had homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee.

Elise made a special batch of Rice Krispies and they are really good, really good! Well, I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is doing some work on her desktop.

We hope that your day was a good one. Enjoy the evening.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, WooHoo!

Bobby,what are you up to?

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, how was the music at Reid Park?

Flo and John, stay safe.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...