Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!     
Susie getting her grub on at Cody's Beef and Bean.


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Give Me That Vibe by Paula Abdul

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be up soon and making her way to the gym. Susie is once again counting sheep, smile! any plans for today?

    The coffee is made from freshly ground Kona beans and it is very good. No smoothie as of yet but I will make an orange one soon. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Bobby will be here this evening to care for Chris instead of Rosemary.

     I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning that need to be done prior to our San Francisco trip. Elise and I are going to go to El Con mall to see the movie "Red2" this evening.

     Still no rain here in central Tucson. Even when we have forecast of 60% or better,we still don't get any of the wet stuff. It is part of Global Warming?

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good weekend.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, stay safe.

Jane and John, are we late getting up this morning? if so why is that, smile!

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, how are you?

Paula and Marty,see you tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...