Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired, cautious!

Music listening to: Ladies Room

     It's the Fourth of July! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and out soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and my banana, chocolate, peanut butter and whey smoothie is very good. Extra ice and extra thick.

     I did not sleep well at all last night,tossed and turned. Something is nagging at me and when that happens I take things slower and I pay more attention to what is going on. It is a very strong feeling and I am very cautious.

     Are you BBQ-ing? Hope so, smile. Chris still not feeling well but he is better than he was yesterday. Well, I had better get busy. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine,have a good day.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, drag those coins over here!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Sis, have a good day in the GA!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm so fortunate! My days are almost always wonderful.

Hugs.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...