Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Good thing I started early because he has a major catheter problem. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be popping up like a slice of toast very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I have not made my smoothie as of yet,but I will. Angelica will be here this morning and Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

     I have a couple of errands to run this morning and so does Elise. We are preparing for our trip to San Francisco. We will head that way on Monday morning and we will be there until Friday. Bobby is going along as well. He has never been there before and we are looking forward to it. I need it so I can calm my nerves and recoup if you will.

    We have gone over our packing lists but we have not actually packed as of yet, maybe today. We are going to to meet with Jane and John for Happy Hour this evening at "Finis  Landing" up in the foothills of Tucson. I looked at the menu and it looks very inviting, we will see.

     Well, my sister-in-law Ann is on her way to Ireland and she will return in about 3 weeks. Our good friend Susie will be here with us in Tucson late this evening and she will be visiting us for about a week or so. It will be a pleasure to see her again and to catch up on things. Susie is from Saudi Arabia.

     Well, I had better get to it and check on Elise. Have a great day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe and enjoy your trip.

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John,what's up?

Monna, how are you guys?

Rosie,down under have a great day.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

2 comments:

Rory said...

Are you allowed to get a new medical supplier??

Loraine said...

And you enjoy your trip also. Relax and give beautiful San Francisco my best regards!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...