Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello!

Hello,

How are things going so for in this Thirsty Thursday? Still no rain in sight here in Central Tucson. Well, Chris and Elise will not be getting a massage today due to Pam is not going to be here.

So Elise is reading and Chris is wondering what is going on since he can't get his rubdown. Angelica will give him a massage, and that will make him happy.

Well, I just got off of Skype chatting with my sister Marcie. She lives in Florida with her husband Blake. It was great to chat with her. I had to let her go because she was about to take a much needed nap before going to visit her horse who is in training. I will try to catch her later tonight.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...