Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Nature Woman by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)

    It's a Sunday! What is new? I started the day off at 4:55am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning just like the temperature outside. No,smoothie this morning due to Elise and I are going to go out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection". I may change my mind and have that smoothie later in the day when it is just to hot outside.

    We had a very nice dinner at "Red Lobster" with Nancy and Jeff. We haven't seen them in quite awhile. It was good to hear what has been going on with them and the family. The was very good. Of course, I had the catfish and fries.

    Elise and I are going to go to the movies this evening to see "Heat" we know that it is going to be hilarious.

    I had a very nice time late last night chatting with Rosie and Ross of Australia. We were on Skype. Ross and Denise are making plans to visit Arizona in October. They are going to visit the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Ross and I chatted about the possibility of us meeting up in Vegas in October. We are going to Vegas in late October with Bobby and his son Patrick. It would be great to meet up with Ross and Denise. Elise and I are hoping this will work out.

    Well, I had better check on Chris and get myself ready for breakfast. Have a wonderful Sunday and stay cool you desert dwellers.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay in the pool.

Flo and John, how are you?

Ross, it was good to chat with you on Skype last night. Hope we can get together in Vegas. That would be great.

Rosie, I like that poncho idea. Keep it up.

Monna, how are things?

Olivia,how are you?

Shoo and Stu, get your coins ready to be lost!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm getting ready for the humidity to invade us this week but we have a 40% chance of rain on Wednesday! Yippee!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...