Thursday, November 1, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!

Buongiorno!


OUR DEAR FRIEND SHARON STYLIN' FOR HALLOWEEN!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plays for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Wow, this is some good sleeping weather, eh? Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My shorty and I went to see the movie "Halloween" last night and it was very good if you are into Mike M. A very on track Halloween movie. Of course Jamie Lee Curtis is still looking good. Ya, ya!

  We are going to hit up another movie today. Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. I will post more cruise pictures later this morning.

 Have a great Giovedi! Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao.... Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...