Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Hey are you good? Well, it is still cold here and the wind is still at it. I see that I am not the only one who has put away shorts, tees and sandals. Yep I am sporting some sweats today and a jacket couldn't hurt, smile! Brrrr!


WOOHOO!


I just completed all of my To Do Lists Tasks for today. I located the doctors office and I started to get hungry. I also took Sister Jayne to get some supplements that she need from Natural Grocers. While I was there I saw some real sweet potatoes and I picked up a few and some more essential oils for our diffuser.

I stopped in Jersey Mikes for a Philly Cheese steak and I stopped in Zia's Records and bought two Cd's for the Green Lady. I saved half of my sandwich for my playmate.


MY SHORTY HAS CHANGED, EH?


This wind has got trash bins turned over all over the Garden District. Hopefully it will stop soon. I hope that you are doing well? I am listening to "Smooth Jazz" being played by Alexa for me. WooHoo!

Chat at you later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Vere patate dolci - yum! Come li cucinerai?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...