Monday, November 19, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Ladies Room by Klymaxx!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on he move soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is chatting away already because I have another busy day today. First off I will be taking Sister Jayne to a early morning doctors appointment. It is a routine visit.

 I was awakened at around 4:00am this morning by a dream. It was a visit from my mother-in-law Marge. She was in her room at Hospice and the family was there around her. She looked around and asked for me. She wanted to know where I was. I woke up quickly. I will keep my eyes and ears open due to this. That is why my mood is cautious.

 My playmate and I saw the movie "Widows" last night and it is excellent with twists and turns everywhere. Great acting!

 We will be getting our suitcases out today so we can begin to pack for our trip to Buena Park, California. We will be spending Thanksgiving at Knotts Berry Farm. It should be a very interesting trip to say the least. Hopefully with no family drama.

 Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata sto pensando a tutto questo buon cibo. WooHoo!

Loraine said...

Adoro il ripieno di pane e il dessert - che cosa mai è!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...