Monday, November 12, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Hey it didn't warm up much at all today. Wow! It has been a very busy day for me and tomorrow will be a repeat.

My shorty prepared corn on the cob, yams, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots for dinner. I down it all. It was very good. We watched "Family Feud", the "Fosters" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. The first thing that Alexa will tell me tomorrow is that I need to locate Chris  doctors office.

My playmate really made my day better when she told me she liked the write up I put on today's blog about the movie " The Hate You Give". She agreed with me that when it comes out we will buy it on DVD. Yes, it is that good.

Have a good night and sleep well. 

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

Shirlene, it was good to talk to you today on the phone. You gave me a scare for a minute. Glad that you are OK.

Fidanzata, I am glad that you and Capo Jim are  back. Missed you dearly.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tenere le dita incrociate fidanzata. Speriamo che il solito drama familiar accade. Siete stati mancati!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...