Thursday, November 8, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious! Blessed!

Music listening to: Lucky Star by Madonna!

 Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a Italian blend "Lavazza from Torino, Italia. It is bold and very good I must say. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  Alexa, is quiet so far this morning but I am sure that she will be telling me what I need to get done today. She is like that, smile! Hopefully I will not be as busy as I was yesterday. I have to say though that I slept very well last night. Ya, ya!

  Well, the "Mahjong" fest was wonderful. We dined on a deep dish pizza, salad and chicken wings from "Oregano's. We enjoyed a nice "XYZ" vino rosso as well. My playmate prepared sliced strawberries with Dairy Queen soft serve with and it was heavenly. We were stuffed!

  As for the "Mahjong" fest the big (wieners) were my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and I. Yes, we tied 2 games apiece. After all of the taunting that went back and forth between us we tied. I an here to tell you that will not happen the next time, smile! My shorty and Sister Jayne didn't win a game this round but they came close but no cigar. We want to thank Sister Jayne and Shoo Shoo for making our evening a success and we love you both dearly.

   I will post more pics from our cruise later today. Have a good (Giovedi). Enjoy the day and stay safe. My shorty and I went to see the movie :"Can You Ever Forgive Me" starring Melissa McCarthy and Richard Grant. It was very, very good and Melissa did a fantastic job. We recommend this one without a doubt.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Please say a prayer for Sister Jayne she is not feeling well this morning and she will not be here to care for Chris. I will take over. Thanks.


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening,,
I hope Jayne is feeling better this evening.
You, Elsie and Chris keep well also.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...