Saturday, November 10, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Whatley!

  Buon Sabato! Come Stai? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means that she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoy later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo and we have some wind. The wind chimes are playing a tune. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. If you could please keep those prayers going for Paula and Marty she is still under the weather. Thanks!

   Paula informed me that through a horoscope reading that said I may need to take stock in aspirin and Tylenol. Good looking out for me and I will heed the warning closely.

   We had a great evening with Sharon and Deb last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Great food and fantastic Burgundy at room temperature. Cody's was very busy last night and that is a good thing. Sharon is a remarkable woman who is determined, smart and so much fun to be around. So is Deb without a doubt. Thank you for a great evening of friendship.

   Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of on my To Do List today. To include putting some gas in the Tacoma. I will be putting on my Chef's hat today along with the apron my (angel) made for me. Yes, I will be a grill master today. I will be smoking a pork loin for dinner this evening. We will have baked beans to go along with it and whatever my playmate desires. Can you say Ya Mon"? I will for sure and the fur-babies will be right next to me will I am at the grill hoping for something to accidentally drop on the ground, smile!

   We took our Christmas card photos yesterday and I will get them printed up tomorrow. Chris loves to have his picture taken. Can you say (ham), smile!

   Well, I enjoyed the jacuzzi last night. My shorty was too stuffed from Cody's to join me. It was wonderful. The water temp was 104 degrees and if felt oh so good. It was a bit cold getting out but it was refreshing.

   My playmate said that we might hit up a movie today if times permits. We will see on tomorrow for sure. Have a wonderful Sabato. Enjoy the day and stay safe, happy and sound.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

Sharon and Deb, thank you for a great evening.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...