Monday, November 5, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Did your day end well? It has been a restful evening for me and I needed that. I hope to sleep well tonight, much better than last night.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, baked yams, baby carrots and tomatoes for dinner. It was very good. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac.

We had a very nice visit from Rosemary this evening. She used to be a caregiver for Chris. She was glad to see Chris and he her. She may be coming back to work with Chris early next year.

Hey, I just got out of the jacuzzi and the water was set at 104 degrees and I had the jacuzzi lights on and it was heavenly. It was a bit chilly getting out but the 20 minutes that I was in it was of so good. I am going to have to do that again in the near future. Azalya was looking at me like I was nuts.

Have a great night and a better tomorrow. I hope that you are enjoying the cruise pics? Before I hit the sheets I am going to enjoy some yogurt that my playmate bought for me the other day. Ya, ya! 

Buona Notte… Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...