Thursday, November 8, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!




How are you doing so far on this Giovedi? We are good here. I am caring for Chris and Elise is on her Mac.

Alexa, is playing some "Fusion" Jazz for Chris and I and it sounds real good. 

Hey I purchased a Keurig Coffee Maker and I have been wanting to get one for a long time. It will come in  handy when we want a cup of flavored coffee from time to time. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo got me hooked on it. See what influence she has on me, smile!

We hope that Sister Jayne gets to feeling better soon. My shorty and I are going to watch a movie this afternoon with some popcorn. Later in the evening we are going to get in the jacuzzi to zone out.

Well, I had better go and feed the fur-babies before they start complaining. Have a good Giovedi.

Here are some pictures from the Prohibition After-Party. Enjoy we did!

PROHIBITION AFTER PARTY



WHO IS THAT LADY WITH THE HAT?



HAT LADY IS EVERYWHERE







DAVE GETTING HIS GROOVE THANG ON








WHILE I WAS TAKING THE PHOTOS I WAS DRINKING ELISE'S, DAVE'S AND SHELA'S DRINKS. YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, SMILE!


Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Dena, thanks for getting the Meelox-Plus for us in advance.

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Looks like so much fun! LOL - the Hat Lady!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...