Monday, November 19, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How is it hanging? Smile! We are good here. Sister Jayne had a good visit to the doctor and she is well.

My nurses supervisor just left and all is good with Chris and I. My shorty is out playing bridge and our housekeeper is here working away.

I am about to get Chris up and take him over to the main house to see if we can pick up a horror movie. Ya, ya! Hey, Sweet Pea how are you and Papa John doing?

I am starving so I need to find something to grub on that will tide me over until dinnertime. Hey how are your Turkey Day plans shaping up?

Chat at you later....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are going up to my son's for dinner on Thursday. Really going to my step grand daughter's house. Meeting up with my son and his wife at their house to follow them to Amber's house.
She just moved right before school started in August and we haven't been to her place as of yet.
Hope your Thanksgiving away from home will be good. Have a safe trip to and back home.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...