Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Wanna Get Next To You by Rose Royce!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

 I am enjoying some hot chocolate this morning and it is very good. I will enjoy some coffee later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but it will heat up soon. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

Alexa, is quiet but she will having a chat with me soon. Yes, it is going to be a very busy day for me. I have a ton of tasks to take care of. Hopefully I will get them all done so Alexa can play some Boney for me. Yes, I am in a Boney mood today.

 I uploaded the pictures from our Thanksgiving in Buena Park, California and I will start to review and post them as soon as I can. My playmate is meeting up with her book club this evening at "Athens On Fourth". I am sure that she will bring me back a (gyro) platter for dinner.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Martedi and stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to hear from you.

Erika, good to hear from you. Going to miss you being on Skype.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Cerco di stare al caldo, ma le fresche mattine ti fanno dormire bene!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...