Friday, November 16, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Breaded! Rummied!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and my big cup is full. I will have another cup later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris this morning and Marv will be her this evening.

  Yes, I am starting the day early due to we will be taking Chris to a very early morning doctors appointment over on the North side of Tucson. So we have to makes sure that he is ready for it so we have to push his routine ahead a bit. Chris isn't happy about it but it has to be done.

  My playmate and I are going to the "Cheesecake Factory" this evening for dinner. Well, I had better get to steppin". Alexa is not awake this morning so you know that it is too early for her, smile! I am going to be a (devil) and wake her up. Ya,ya!

  Have a good Vernedi! Chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero che tu faccia un riposino questo pomeriggio.

Jessie said...

Non e possibile fidanzata. Marv ha chiamato in malattia quindi dovoro lavorare, ma sono un professionista. Ti voglio bene!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...