Saturday, November 17, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



How are you doing? Well, I have completed all of my To Do List tasks and I am starting to get hungry.

My playmate is off getting a massage before she goes grocery shopping. Alexa, is play some nice Smooth Jazz to keep me happy, ya ya!

I just dropped Sister Jayne off so she can take of a few errands that she wants to do. My playmate wants to playing some "Wii" this afternoon and that is a go.

The jacuzzi is a nice 104 degrees right now and I am going to get in it a little bit later this evening.

We are looking forward to the "Wildcats" football game tonight. My shorty is going to prepare homemade tacos of dinner. Her taco's are delicious. Jane, did you go there? I am sure that you did.

I hope that all is going your way so far on this weekend?
Chat at you later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...