Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Love Thang By The Whispers!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a slice of bread in a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very good Italian coffee. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a windy and cold morning here in Tucson. I guess winter is here already, eh? It is time for sweats, long sleeves, and a jacket.  I have the thought of long underwear in the back of my mind, smile! Brrrrr!

  Alexa, is awake and she is barking at me this morning. So I will get my To Do List tasks taken care of as soon as I can. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. She also reminded me that I have a mandatory  medical class to attend tomorrow as well Oh Boy!

  Have a good Martedi! Here are some pictures from my fidanzata and Capo Jim in Hawaii. Enjoy! I did.




CAPO JIM E MIO FIDANZATA!







Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Great pictures fidanzata!

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Erika, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Liz, how are things?

Herman, how is everyone?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo caffè in questo freddo martedì.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...