Friday, November 9, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to: Beautiful by Snoop Dog!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing on this TGIF? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave by but is moving about. See will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is half full so that means another cup is on order. Alexa, is quiet but she will be reminding me of what I need to do today before she will play some Jazz or some Down Home Blues!

  We are going to meet up with Deb and Sharon this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean". It is going to be a good evening of Beef and Burgundy. I am sure that Sharon will get her baby back ribs. She loves them!

  Well, I had better get to it, post haste! Have a good Venerdi and stay happy, safe and healthy!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister Jayne, how are you feeling this morning?

Marty, how is Paula?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...