Monday, November 5, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am doing OK, but could be a lot better. Chris is resting and waiting on his massage therapist to arrive to give him a good rub down. 

I am adjusting the heater in the jacuzzi because I plan on taking a dip as soon as time permits. I could use a good soaking to relax me and ease my thoughts. Not one of my better days at all. Smile!

Chris's case manager will be here at 1:00pm for a routine visit. He will not see her today because he will be in the middle of his massage so I will have a chat with her.

Here are more pics for our cruise to Mexico. Enjoy!




JOGGING TRACK

ELISE WALKING THE TRACK


SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

NOW THAT IS A JACUZZI



ELISE AT THE POOL

















Later....Jessie


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...