Friday, November 16, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Wow, it has been a very busy day for me here, but I got through it. I am tired and exhausted but I never give up, smile!

Sister Jayne volunteered to work this evening but I said no because she needs the rest for all that she does for us. We love her for that!

My playmate and I had pizza for dinner. We watched "Father Brown" on Netflix and we watched "Family Feud". We also watched "Madam Secretary" and Hawaii 5 O". Chris enjoyed all of it. 

I am just got finished feeding Chris some dinner and now he is on a supplement drip. He is watching "Mash" on TV with me.

I am  going to hit the pillow early tonight so I can catch up on my sleep so I can start tomorrow off refreshed. My fidanzata wished me a good night's sleep. Love my fidanzata.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Dormi bene anche tu! Chattare con te domani.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...