Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How is it going? I just got back from my medical classes, and now I am starving. So I enjoyed a sandwich and two cookies for lunch.

My nursing supervisor is coming out this afternoon for a 90 day review. She was at the class with me, as a matter of fact she was part of the teaching staff.

My playmate is at Tai Chi and after that she will be going to her writing club before we go to the movies to see "The Girl In The Spider's Web". After the movie we are going to "Village Inn"for some dinner. 

Hey the "Wildcats"play tonight at 6:00pm. Go Cats! It is still cold and windy here in the Old Pueblo". I am listening to some "Smooth Jazz" courtesy of Alexa.Ya,ya!

Have a great evening and stay warm.
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Brrrr! Sto già desiderando per i pantaloncini e le infradito giorni!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...