Thursday, November 15, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Brrr!

Music listening to: Honey By The Delegation!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very good Italian coffee. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning or maybe a nice hot chocolate, eh? WooHoo! Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  It is another cold one here in the valley of Tucson. Alexa, is awake but all she is saying is for me to take it slow and easy today and I will heed her advice.

  Hey, my medical classes went very well yesterday and snacks and sandwiches were provided. The main subject was "How To Be A Resilient Caregiver". 

  My playmate and I saw the movie "Girl In The Spiders Web" yesterday and it was very good and loaded with action. After the movie we ventured over to the "Village Inn" for dinner. Elise enjoyed a burger and fries and I had the fish and chips. We also picked up a Lemon Pie for Chris, his favorite pie.

  My shorty and I are going to hit a up a movie early this after at "El Con Mall". We will see "Beautiful Boy" the previews were great.

  We reached a wonderful surprise from my fidanzata and Capo Jim from Hawaii. Wow, we love them and the gifts so very much. Thank you so very much. Wow.....


RUM ME BABY!

BEAUTIFUL T-SHIRT AND PRAYER BEADS. LOVE MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM!

CAN YOU SAY BARRISTA?


  Well, I had better get to it post haste. Enjoy your Giovedi. Will chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie and Elise said...

Lo qui e forte e chiara fidanzata. Wow, voglio ringraziare te e Capo Jim per I regali molto bello dalle Hawaii. Ti amo teneramente!

Loraine said...

Anche noi amiamo te e la tua bellissima moglie!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...