Friday, November 16, 2018

Evening! Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Hey, how are you doing? I am doing OK. All went well at Chris's doctors appointment. He had to see a different doctor today due to his normal doctor was not available. Chris received Botox injections in various areas but this time (blood) was present at the injection sites. This does not happen with his regular doctor. I had to assist the doctor like I always do for these injections. Sister Jayne and I got Chris back home and I gave him some Tylenol 1000mg to ease the pain from the injections. He is fine.

I do know that I am exhausted from getting up so early to make sure that Chris got ready for his appointment. I was planning on resting this evening but I cannot now due to Marv called in sick. It takes a lot to do what I do but I am a professional at this. My shorty will assist me this evening with Chris's care.

Hope that you are doing OK? My fidanzata was worried about me getting some rest today and I appreciate that a lot.

Chat at you later...Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Dormi bene stasera.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening Jessie,
As you can tell we got our electric back on this evening.
Long time being off from 1:30 in the morning till 6:15 this evening.
Even though there was a time we went for 2 1/2 days with no power.
Glad things went good for Chris even though his doctor wasn't there this time.
Have a good night.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...