Sunday, November 4, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Muffined!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles!

   Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast to start the day. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is still napping but she will be awake soon giving me an update on what I need to do today. Hopefully she will play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I feel like getting (funky) with it today. Ya Mon'.

  My playmate and I had a very nice time at "Downtown Kitchen" for Happy Hour. Elise enjoyed Beef Cheek tacos with a couple of martini's. I enjoyed some Albondiga zuppa and Korean Fried Chicken with a couple of Mojito's. It was all good. After Happy Hour we walked over to the Arizona Theater Company to she the one woman play "Erma Bombeck". It was very good and hilarious. The standing ovation at the end was well deserved. We recommend this one for sure.

  We are meeting up with the Shoo Shoo, and the rest of the crew at "Zemams" this evening for our monthly gathering. It is always a pleasure to see everyone and to catch up on the happenings.

  I will post more pictures from our cruise to Mexico if time permits. Sunday is always a busy day for me because I have to get ready for next week.

 Have a wonderful Domenica and stay safe. I will chat at you later.


PAPA JOHN AND SWEET PEA!


Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to hear from you. I hope that the eye issue gets resolved soon. Enjoy the day.

JT, good luck on the new job at Honeywell tomorrow.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...